Are you inspired to solve problems and help companies grow? Do you geek out on mastering Google’s latest algorithm and on optimizing performance of great content? Are you a builder who thrives on becoming a key player on a small, high-growth team? If so, then you could be exactly who we’re looking for.
As Yakkety Yak’s Digital Analyst, you’ll be a data-driven digital pro. From owning our SEO strategy to running multi-channel marketing campaigns to assisting in website and newsletter updates and reporting, you’ll be able to flex your skills to provide tangible results for our clients. You’ll have a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem on the paid and organic side, you stay on top of the latest digital trends, and you love collaborating with great writers to develop high performing content that drives results.
We don’t have all the answers and we don’t expect you to, either. We do expect that you’ll show up ready to take initiative, self-educate, and have some fun along the way. Sound like you? Apply below.
What You’ll Do
- Be at the forefront of digital and SEO updates and create recommendations and execution plans for our clients—then execute on these ideas
- Oversee SEO updates and optimization, including website redirects, basic HTML edits and content upload and management
- Work alongside our web designers, project managers and developers to provide SEO analysis and provide recommendations for the technical details of website and web page
- Assist in basic website and landing page updates across various platforms
- Work alongside our content and analytics team to create, analyze and execute digital marketing campaigns for our clients
- Review and analyze social media and newsletter performance and provide content recommendations
- Work with our in-house and freelance writers and account managers to perform keyword research and identify topics, craft keyword strategies and implement those strategies by optimizing content for organic search and SEO best practices for client business objectives
- Track content and campaign performance on multiple channels to identify new opportunities and make data-driven client recommendations
- Work with our senior analyst to evaluate the success of paid ad campaigns
- Contribute to monthly client reports to showcase key outcomes and establish goals to drive performance
What We’re Looking for in You
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
- 5–7 years of relevant experience
- At ease with organic and paid digital and analytics platforms, including Google Analytics, SEMRush, Moz, Google Keyword Planner, Google Ads, and Facebook Ad Manager
- Experience with content management systems (including WordPress and Squarespace) and email service providers (Hubspot, Mailchimp and Pardot preferred)
- Basic knowledge of web hosting, web domains, HTML and CSS is a plus
- Experience conceptualizing, implementing, and reporting on sophisticated multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Command of best practices in brand strategy, user-focused web design, and multi-touch digital brand experiences
- Desire to be a key contributor on a small team and a subject matter expert on all things digital performance
- Ability to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively
What You’ll Love About Us
We believe in taking care of our team. Our benefits include:
- Market-leading healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, vision–and pet insurance! Staying happy and healthy is a top priority.
- Unlimited PTO. We work hard and deliver for our clients, but we also have families and lives outside the office. We also offer the opportunity to work from home when needed.
- Roth IRA account with employee match after 12 months. We’re planning for our futures.
- Market-leading parental leave policy. Who says you can’t grow your family while growing an agency.
- Commuter benefit. Make that daily train ride a little easier with pre-tax withholding for CTA and Metra cards.
- Competitive compensation. We’re looking for top talent.
- Loft-style office in West Loop Gate. Steps from Union Station, multiple CTA stops and all that West Loop has to offer.
About Yakkety Yak
Yakkety Yak is a full-service digital agency in growth mode. We believe in making it easier for small business owners to connect with their ideal customers through creative, high-impact digital marketing. We are meticulous about our work, driven to excel, reaching for new ideas and professional in our approach. Curious, motivated, and inspired, we are building an environment where we can thrive together.
Yakkety Yak is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Yakkety Yak recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, protected veteran status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status or citizenship status.
- Upload a copy of your resume
- Include a cover letter outlining 5 reasons why you are a good fit for our team
- Submit a link to recent articles, sample work product or professional website